EliTe Pro Gamers Index du Forum
EliTe Pro Gamers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Hack Pack For Wii 4.3e

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EliTe Pro Gamers Index du Forum -> X- EliTe Pro Gamers -X ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gitnee

Masculin
Point(s): 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hack Pack For Wii 4.3e Répondre en citant

Hack Pack For Wii 4.3e > bit.ly/1sweZUz

Press....1....to....Install....all....WADs....-....Press....A....Be....sure....all....the....WADs....install....without....error....4Next....simultaneously....hold....Rest....+....Power....on....the....console....itself....to....restart....the....Wii....into....PriiloaderYour....MAC....address....is....listed....in....the....Wii....system....optionsThanks!....Reply....0....DigitKid14....Guest....January....11,....2012....3:03....am....Okay,....slight....problem]....Use....WinRar....to....extract....archive....files....[....Register....or....Signin....to....view....external....linksGo...to...//thetechgame.org/1198556/pleasehackmii...2Posted:...Wed...Jan...11,...2012...1:36...pm...Patronize...Status:...Offline...Joined:...Feb...04,...20106...Year...Member...Posts:...843...Reputation...Power:...40...Fix...all...your...links...broJimmys....App-Pack:....Jimmys....App-pack....of....software....that....I....have....gathered....includes....these....emulators....and....apps:....cIOS38....v14....installer........For....loading....usb....harddrive....cIOS....for....USBLoader....GX....FCE....(NES....emulator)....GenPlusGX....(Genesis....emulator)....Homebrew....Browser....(app....download....store....for....wii....homebrew)....Multi-Mod....Manager....(MMM)........Removing....Stubs/CIOS,....USBLoader....GX....SDLMame....(MAME....emulator)....WAD....Manager....1.5....(load....and....remove....wad....files)....Wii2600....(Atari....2600....emulator)....Wii64....(N64....emulator)....USB....Loader....GX....v1.8....(loads....gamebackups)....SNESX9XGX....(SNES....emulator)....WiiExplorer....(File....explorer)....WiiMC....(Media....Player)....Any....Wii....system....update....will....break....the....softmod....so....be....sure....to....not....updateit....says....I....need....ios....224....or....higherIf...you...install...it...to...Boot2,...it...will...always...launch...the...BootMii...menu...when...you...power...on...your...WiiSmashStack)....because....the....disk....drive....on....my....Wii....is....bustedOnce....you....update....itll....workSubmit....file....Didn't....found....proper....microwavesam....wii....hack....pack....4.3e....download....link?....Registered....users....can....fill....in....file....request....form....or....Subscribe....for....alert....and....we....will....notify....you....when....new....microwavesam....wii....hack....pack....4.3e....files....will....be....foundPress...the...power...button...on...the...Wii...console...3...times...to...go...to...the...last...optionLike..any..other..emulators,..you..must..provide..the..game..ROMs..or..binaries..to..useStart..HBC,..Press..Home,..Launch..Bootmii..Multi-Mod..Manager..Starts..(via..cboot2)..28Youre..cleaning..at..home..and..bump..a..painting..hanging..on..the..wallReply..0..DrStef..Guest..August..13,..2011..1:58..pm..This..link..to..be..preciseMessage...didn't...come...throughExample:....Set....the....autoboot....and....return....to....installed....file,....now....your....wii....will....autoboot....to....your....USB....Loader....GX....or....HBC....Excellent....option....for....those....with....kids....Install....DARKCORP....(Optional)....DARKCORP....enables....backup....disks....to....be....loaded....from....the....regular....Wii....Disk....Channel,....without....using....a....loaderI....suggest....you....copy....the....backup....files....off....the....of....the....SD....card....onto....your....computer....and....upload....them....Dropbox....or....another....backup....solutionAll....the....rest....is....A+,....easy....to....follow....and....allYoull..have..a..hacked..Wii..when..its..donewhen...I...click...on...the...letterbomb]...ImgBurn...(Burn...Wii...or...Gamecube...Games...to...DVD-R...Disk)...[...Register...or...Signin...to...view...external...linksAnd....once....I....do....that....how....do....I....get....games....on....it?....Reply....0....Bry....Guest....August....26,....2011....5:54....am....Same....problem....hereSet....the....autoboot....and....return....to....what....you....want1Your....participation....helps....us....to....help....othersOne..of..the..suggested..things..to..do..is..pick..up..a..external..USB..hard..drive..(reformatted..to..FAT32)..and..connect..it..to..the..WiiBe...sure...to...save...If...MMM...loads...at...boot,...Select...Manage...Priiloader,...Edit...Priiloader...Hacks,...enable...needed...hacks...If...you...don't...know...what...the...hack...does...-...you...do...NOT...need...it...Your...wii...should...now...block...Disk...Udates...and...Online...Updates...PriiLoader...Settings...(Optional)...You...can...set...you...wii...to...boot...the...System...Menu,...HomeBrew...Channel,...USB...Loader...GX...or...any...other...app...you...wantPlease..enable..JavaScript..to..view..the..comments..powered..by..Disqus.Next,..drag..the..contents..of..the..zip..to..your..SD..or..SDHC..card3the....games....i....tried....to....open....was....yoshis....island....and....mario....kartEnable...Block...Disk...Updates,...Block...Online...Updates...and...others...if...you...want...7This...step...doesnt...work...for...me,...When...i...press...Reset...and...Power,...the...Wii...just...switches...off,...and...doesnt...come...back...onI..backed..up..my..nand..and..completed..step..5..I..got..up..to..get..my..controller f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EliTe Pro Gamers Index du Forum ->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange